Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Pho Time Again: A Follow-Up

Beth:

I thought you might all like to know that, after our glowing review of our first time visit to Pho Time, I can say that it seems to be a consistently good restaurant.

Our occasional guest reviewer Adam and I went to Pho Time for a late lunch last week, and the pho was once again spectacular. Although I found the noodles to be somewhat overcooked, the meat was tender and flavorful and the broth was heavenly. Adam ordered his usual, shrimp pho, and from the small taste I had of it, it also seemed to be very good.

So, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT GET PHO AT PHO SAO BIEN. If in PB, drive a few blocks down and go to Pho Time. Unless you want spring rolls or banh mi, which Pho Sao Bien does very well.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your verdict on Pho Time, Beth, but I will add that one thing about the Shrimp Pho that disappointed me was how few shrimp there were in the pho. Still, that's a pretty minor complaint, and it was definitely tasty!

    ReplyDelete